Mobile, low-profile shelving units make it easy to reconfigure your space without blocking line of sight. The warmth and quality of real maple or oak interior shelves complement the subtle laminate color accents. Shelving can be nested with ColorScape mobile oval benches and tables (sold separately) to create a cozy reading nook. Units roll easily on locking 4″ dia. casters.
- 1″ thick top panels, bottom panels, and uprights have a high-pressure laminate surface
- Top panels and uprights are veneer core; bottom panels are particleboard
- Shelves are kiln-dried, 3/4″ thick solid maple or oak glued in strips 3/4–2″W
- Exposed edges offer a radius of 3 mm PVC edge-banding
- Shelves adjust in 1-1/4″ increments and hold up to 150 lbs.
- Metal-to-metal hardware connections ensure stability
- Shelving features color on the 4 interior vertical panels with optional colored or matching wood grain laminate tops
- 4″ dia. locking swivel casters