Add a protective barrier to workspaces without sacrificing visibility
Looking for an economical way to create safe spaces for students and patrons to work? These freestanding barriers are the solution.
Easy to disinfect and reuse, barriers are designed to fit on most desks and tables without taking up valuable workspace or restricting sightlines to instructors and collaboration partners. Durable barriers fold flat and only weigh about 1 lb. — making them easy for students to transport from class to class. The white plastic frame can be colored or written on, allowing students to personalize and express themselves.
Both the frame and windows can be cleaned with a mild soap or liquid detergent with water or a 50:50 solution of isopropyl alcohol and water. After cleaning, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- White corrugated plastic frame with clear 7 mil PET/polyester windows
- The Center panel is 20″W and each side panel is 12″W
- The Center window measures 19″H x 17″W and the side windows measure 19″H x 9″ W
- Bases feature 4 tabs that can be affixed to surfaces with hook-and-loop dots (included)
- Choose between two sizes: 24″H x 44″W or 32″H x 44″W overall
Please order in multiples of 20.
This product is made-to-order. A restocking fee may apply to canceled orders (15% of order value) and returned items in the original packaging (35% of order value).