Heavy-duty steel shelving can be reconfigured, relocated, or expanded as needs change
- 16-gauge, 1-piece welded-steel frames
- 18-gauge steel shelves are powder-coated and adjust in 1″ increments; hold up to 150 lbs.
- Freestanding stability is provided by a 1-piece base shelf with a wrap-around design that becomes part of the frame
- Build rows by bolting units together
- Includes 1 base shelf and adjustable 18-gauge, 36″W steel flat-shelves
- Usable actual shelf depth is 1″ less than dimensions given
- All 84″H units or taller should be anchored to the floor or wall for maximum stability