An in-depth introduction to technology and robotics
Engage students with hands-on activities that will help them develop an interest and aptitude in computer science and other STEM subjects! Based on the easy-to-use ROBO Pro Light software, this set introduces programming activities and incorporates robotics as a catalyst for interactive learning. Concepts covered include electronics, motors, computer science, developing models, energy and motion, interpreting data, designing solutions, and more. Using the included components and comprehensive guides, students can build a hand dryer, lighthouse with blinking light, merry-go-round, and more. The included ROBO LT Controller serves as a microcontroller for all inventions. It includes 3 inputs for sensors and 2 outputs for motors or indicator lights, plus a USB interface for simultaneous power supply.
- 200 components, including blocks, wires, connectors, lights, switches, an XS motor, and more
- Pictorial assembly manual with instructions for building 12 different models
- The standards-based curriculum includes lesson plans, grading rubrics, and more (available as free download)
- ROBO Pro Light software CD requires a Windows-based PC for operation
- Designed for use by 2 students
- For grades 3–5