Create a mobile, classroom-ready makerspace
Designed to meet the demands of today’s hands-on curricula, the Explorer Maker Table offers a full-service makerspace on the go. With plenty of room on top for work and plenty on the bottom for storage, students have access to everything they need to explore new skills, collaborate on projects, and more. Choose the configuration that works best for your classroom.
- 1-1/2″ thick solid birch butcher block top
- The optional in-surface power unit includes 3 duplex outlets, 2 USB connections, and an extension cord
- 18-gauge, formed-and-welded steel frame with powder-coat finish
- Storage modules are accessible from either side of the table
- 4″ dia. durable, non-marking casters lock for stability during use
- Measures 36-1/2″H x 84″W x 42″D overall