Contact for a shipping estimate
Give young makers a strong foundation for future STEM learning
Help young children develop strong STEM skills and foundational fluencies by introducing them to building and engineering concepts early. This lab centers on ROK Blocks, carefully engineered and reusable 3D building blocks that connect on all sides, to offer endless creative opportunities as learners progress. The corresponding curriculum spans a breadth of topics, including measurement, following step-by-step instructions, problem-solving, introductory engineering, design cycles, symmetry, spatial and logical reasoning, sequence and correspondence, symbolization, goal achievement and more. Each lab supports up to 4 students in grades PreK–2. Combine the ROK Blocks Mobile STEM Lab with the Engineering Pathways Mobile STEM Lab to provide a complete PreK–8 STEM solution.
• 20+ hours of project-based, hands-on STEM challenges
• Covers one phase of Kid Spark’s STEM-Maker Curriculum: Foundational Fluencies
• 299+ engineering building components
• 1 heavy-duty storage case (stack up to 4)
• Make it mobile with the Rolling Base (sold separately)