Storage doesn’t have to be static or hidden against the wall. With these innovative units, your books and other learning materials can be seamlessly integrated into the spaces where learners work and play.
The uniquely curved end panels allow you to create multi-unit configurations that nest perfectly with Flowform soft seating and tables. Integrated handles and wheels make adapting layouts quick and easy. Solid construction means pieces will stand up to years of use. Drawing on Smith System’s popular Cascade line, units are also available with tote storage and dry-erase panel options.
Combine any and all of these units with the soft seating and tables from the Flowform collection to create free-flowing learning environments.
- 1-1/4″ thick tops consist of a 45-lb. density particleboard core with high-pressure laminate surface and melamine backer sheet
- Flat, 3 mm ABS plastic edge banding matches laminate top
- 3/4″ thick shelves adjust in 1-1/4″ increments
- Units have a 445 lb weight capacity
- 120° curved end panels are made of a 16-gauge steel interior shell covered with durable vinyl fabric that is supported by a 14-gauge tubular steel frame
- Features integrated handles on both ends
- Units with totes include 18 bins
- Clear, recyclable ABS plastic totes feature space for labels and measure 3″H x 12-3/10″W x 16-4/5″ D
- Add a writable surface to one side with optional magnetic whiteboard panels
- Low-profile 2″ dia. casters; 6 on the curved unit and 4 on straight unit
- 40″H x 59″W x 24″D overall